Windows » Business » Calculators & Converters » The Calculator 1.2.2
The Calculator 1.2.2
Total: 160 | Ultima saptamana: 1
The Calculator Publisher's description:
din Delta-Z Software
The Calculator is small and handy. It supports compound expressions, bit operations, unlimited
number of user variables and constants, and works with various types of notation.
* User Variables. In computations, you can save your intermediate
results in variables for further use.
* Value Suffixes. Very small or very large values (such as
micrometers, megahertz, picofarads, etc.) are often used in
engineering computations. For input simplification, we invented a
system of value suffixes. A suffix is a letter, which is added to the
number value and indicates that the calculator must multiply this
value by the specific coefficient. So, if you need to enter a 4 000 000, just type 4M. That's all! Need to calculate the cosine of 20 degrees? (By default, The Calculator works with radians) Type cos(20g) and get the result.
* User Constants. Some frequently used values, such as physical and
mathematical constants, may be written in a special file, and then
used in your computations by name, just like variables. The difference
is, in fact, that you can't change a constant.
* Simplified notation of expressions with parentheses. When
multiplying by an expression within parentheses, you may omit the "*"
* Last input string memorizing
* Hot key call. When The Calculator is running, press the Num Lock key
to hide or show the main program window.
System Requirements:A standard Windows PC
Program Release Status: Minor Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall